Saturday, March 29, 2008

Joanne's Sketch

I thought I'd give Joanne's sketch a shot. I love her sketch because I was able to use pictures of Jao 'on the move'. Here's my take.


Title: Determined Little Fella

Journaling:
Children are never more serious than when they play. - Montaigne


Materials: DCWV CS, Patterned Papers, Prima Build a Frame Clear Stamps, HOTP Easy Stitches Template, American Crafts Thickers Foam Alpha, American Crafts Chipboard Alpha, CK Rubon Alpha, CK mini brads, FP Felt Shapes, Misc ribbons & ricrac, Misc pebble jewels, Misc buttons, Sakura pen, Versafine Ink, DCWV ribbon sticker, MM staple, Marvy Uchida marker.

Thanks Joanne for the sketch! :-)

1 comment:

Candy said...

Love your take of Joanne's Sketch! I totally missed this one. Gorgeous! Love how you did the title.