Tuesday, March 25, 2008

December Photos

I had started on some LOs this month. You see, I have this bad habit - I start on one LO, linger on it, then set it aside, unfinished. And then I start another and do the same thing. It's a bad cycle. And so I always get stuck with several unfinished LOs. With a few waiting to be done, I thought I would be able to finish them during our out-of-town long weekend but 'duh' me, I didn't bring scrapping materials. Smart talaga.

Today, I stayed home, spent quality time with my boy and then got my hands dirty. Finally completed 2 LOs.

Christmas LO (No Title)

I used most of the materilas from the Studio Azul December Kit and added Imaginisce Poinsettia Leaves, HOTP Fabric Stickers, Stickles, and Misc Ribbon.

Journaling: "Christmas - The Christmas holiday celebrating the birth of Christ. A winter-celebration where families & friends gather together; a time of warnth, hope, peace & goodwill."



Title: Just Between the Guys

Materials: DCWV CS, Dream Street papers, QNC brads, x, FP felt shapes, HS alpha, Thickers foam letters, FP stamps, Love Elsie subon alpha, Semco acrylic paint, Karen Foster metal alpha, CB rubon ricrac, Misc brads, Misc ribbon

Journaling: I really love this photo of Butch & Jao. They were looking at each other with playful smiles as if they had a secret. I guess there really is a unique bond between father and son. (Dec 31, 2007, The Fort.)

Thanks for looking! :-)

No comments: