Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More For October

Here are a couple of layouts I did about 3 weeks ago during Ria's birthday crop.





Title: You Make My Heart Sing
Journaling: It's difficult not to hear the music each time I see your face.


Supplies: Dream Street papers, MM tiny & shimmer alpha, HS chipboard alpha, QNC felt, IP chipboard flower, Ranger crackle paint, Marvy & Zig pens, Colored pencils, Misc buttons & blank music sheet,










Title: Playful
Journaling: I love this time of your growth because you are able to interact and play with others - like me!


Supplies: DCWV CS, My Mind's Eye papers & diecuts, AC Thickers felt & foam alpha, FP felt shapes, Back Porch Memories swirl stamps, Colorbox ink, Uniball White pen, Joann metallic dot, Misc rickrack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ambilis na mag-scrap talaga! nice LOs :)

oh, ayan ang style. look closely...

:)