Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Pages

This LO was going to be my entry to Scrappin Kids "I DiD It" Challenge. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline.

Title: Walking Tall
Journaling: You were on your own at 11 months. You make me proud.


Supplies: DCWV CS & papers, Daidy Ds papers, KI lace paper, AC journaling sticker sheet, Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha, Chatterbox sticker alpha, AC & Chatterbox chipboard photo corners, Colorbox chalk ink, Misc buttons, ricrac, mesh ribbon


And here's another one that I started working on at Memory Lane Store during the July SE EB. This was meant for MLS's challenge. I didn't finish the page but Helen gave me a token anyway. Thanks Helen!

Of course, I finished it just about a week ago. This is a photo of Jao when he was 7 months old.

Title: Fun Times

Supplies: DCWV CS & papers, Fancy Pants, Autumn Leaves, Sandylion & Studio Azul Grid stamps, AC chipboard & foam alpha, Stazon, Clearsnap & Colorbox inks, Basic Grey brads, MM trims, Misc grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: