Monday, December 26, 2011

Scrapfit Challenge

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.

For me, the downtime during the Christmas holiday season is the time between Christmas and New Year. And that time is now. I did some blog hopping and found ScrapFIT and decided to join their Weekend Warm Up Challenge #21, which is to choose a favorite layout in 2011.


This is a layout I made when I was a DT member for Sassy Lil Sketches. I like that it's clean, simple and best of all, it's about my little boy.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

This is awesome!! I love birthday pages :) My favorite part is the sweet photo & the banner! Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Sonya said...

What a great LO!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a wonderful LO. I can see why it's a favorite. Glad you found us and hope you'll return often! Thanks for joining in for our Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/