Monday, August 1, 2011

Sketch #260 Is Up At Scrapbook Challenges!

I can't believe it's already August! Where did the time go? I guess time does fly when you're having fun. July was a busy month for me, scrapwise. Oh, did I mention it was fun? I've been scrapping quite a bit to meet deadlines.

So this is my first DT work at Scrapbook Challenges (yay!) and I am very excited. I do hope you can join us there and I promise you lots of inspiration, beginning with this week's sketch.


And here's my layout:


Please do visit us at Scrapbook Challenges and also check out our DT creations here.

2 comments:

Nicolle Kramer said...

Love your take on this sketch! The pictures are super adorable and the papers match the photos perfectly...:)

Mia Castrillo said...

This is super duper cute Dinah! Love all those cars around! :-)