Friday, January 22, 2010

Can I Blog Now?

I can't believe it's been 5-1/2 months since my last blog post. I've been super busy the whole time with a lot of things going on.

My business partner and I decided a few months ago to close our shoe factory. So that alone meant a lot of work. And as if the burden of closing shop wasn't enough, typhoon Ondoy (international name Ketsana) hit and our factory was not spared. Thankfully, no one was hurt and everyone has recovered somehow. And of course there had been some 'this and that' going on here and there. Oh, and facebook happened too!

My scrappy life took a dive...bigtime. I stopped making pages somewhere in September and October. Even spending a day with my scrappy friends did not do anything for me. How sad was that?

Anyway, that was last year. I hope things will look up this year, scrapbooking included. My first layout for 2010 is underway and I hope to get that done soon. Meanwhile, here are some of the pages I made in 2009 before the 'slump'.








Thanks for still being here!

2 comments:

Liza said...

good to see you back to blogging and sharing your layout dinah! see you soon!

Mia Castrillo said...

here's hoping to a more poductive 2010! good luck! :D